Violet Painter is a Daughter of Apollo, and a rather powerful one.
Long, straight white-blonde hair. Green eyes. 5'7, agile. A scar running down her chest, another on the back of her leg.
Casually is a plain shirt, and jeans Summer is shorts and a tank top. Winter is a bomber jacket which was her grandfathers, a long sleeved shirt and Jeans. Battle is a set of golden armor.
Sarcastic, threatening, sweet. Violet has a strong sarcastic side, But otherwise is nice enough. When people piss her off, she uses her dark side and gives a glare to shake foundations and a (purposely) poorly concealed Threat.
Abilities & ItemsEdit
Violet's powers are indeed many. She's been noticed by monsters since she was a young child, and her dyslexia is extremely horrible. These include light traveling, being able to turn herself invisible, blinding people with quick blasts of light, absorbing light to make everything pitch, and being able to climb sunbeams.
She has little to none musical talents, nor is she able to heal. There's that one story floating around one of her half brothers was teaching her to heal and he ended up with hands for feet.
Her choice of weapon is the bow, one gifted to her from her father. It's name is ηλιαχτίδα, or Sunbeam in english. Her bow transforms into a set of paints, and her quiver in to a set of brushes.
Strengths & Weaknesses Edit
- Photokineses (see Powers)
- She has a fear of being underground
- She is very sensitive on her left ribcage
- She is highly powerful, making her separated, and often feels alone
- She hates children of Hephaestus, as they opposed to her, but when they insult her the insults penetrate her barriers
- She will pass out at the sight of blood
Likes & Dislikes Edit
- Her Mother
- Prudes/Stuck ups
- Hermes children
- She was created June 1st 2014 by Id65 and accepted the same day by Shannonlee166.